Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's been a while

I'm not sure if anyone is checking this anymore, so I will give an update just in case. Tel Rehov excavates every other season, therefore there is no excavation taking place this summer. We will resume field work in June 2007. Please see the Tel Rehov website if you are interested.

As for me, I am the assistant director of a theological graduate school extension campus and I continue to teach Biblical and Religious Studies part-time at a local college. I have also started studing for my Masters in Theology, which will accompany my MA in Biblical Studies nicely. This should take me about 2 years to complete, after which I hope to apply (and get accepted!) to a doctoral program in Biblical Studies.

It feels strange not to be getting ready to excavate this summer. I am already looking forward to next year. I will try to update this blog between now and then, but don't expect too much!

No comments: