Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Big, BIG News!

Well, I've stopped working on my second master's. I stopped because I finally, FINALLY, got into a Ph.D. program! Yahoo!! I will be starting my Ph.D. in Biblical Studies (concentration: the history and archaeology of the Hebrew Bible) at the University of Sheffield, England this fall. Rob and I will be moving sometime before then. We are sooo excited, but there are lots of details that need to be worked out. We covet your thoughts and prayers as we figure it all out.

Since we will be moving overseas sometime in late summer or early fall, I will not be excavating this summer, which makes me very sad. I will miss my archaeology buddies and the excitement and hard work of unearthing the treasures of the past. Although, due to the nature of my studies, I am sure I will be excavating sometime soon, just not sure where as of yet.

I will probably maintain this blog so I can communicate with all of our friends and family back home about what Rob and I are up to and how my studies are going. So, keep checking in!

No comments: