Thursday, July 19, 2007

Details, Details

As most of you are aware of by now, Rob and I will be moving to England by the end of the summer. Of course, as a result of this, there are many, many details to work out. So many, in fact, that I think I am having a mini anxiety attack! I've just returned from CA where I took my cat to be taken care of by my brother and sister-in-law (the house is so lonely without her!). I also had to say goodbye to my family. That is always so hard to do, even when you are going on to wonderful things. We are also in the process of getting our accommodations figured out and selling our furniture. Rob was able to secure a youth worker position in Sheffield and we are thrilled with how well things are working out. Even still, the amount of details is sometimes overwhelming; we truly covet your thoughts and prayers as we maneuver through this stage of preparation. I plan on keeping this blog and updating it with news of our adventure in England. A blog truly is the easiest way to keep you all up to date, so please keep checking in!

No comments: